Monterey Parking Garage on Cannery RowInterContinental The Clement Monterey Parking Garage is open 7 days a week to the public and is only one block from the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row attractions. Book a parking package at InterContinental The Clement Monterey and enjoy the vibrant and colorful neighborhood of Cannery Row on foot, with your luxurious guest room as your personal sanctuary after a day of exploration. Our conveniently located garage is adjacent to the Monterey Recreation Trail, one of the portions of the California Rail Trail network. Heading south, you can walk or bike to Pacific Grove's Victorian charm, or heading north, you can see the Coastguard Pier, Wharf #1 and Wharf #2, with Monterey's picturesque harbor in sight.
Daily Parking Rates
- Daily Self Parking Rates for Hotel Guests (includes unlimited in & out privileges): $33.00 standard, oversizze $38.00
- Daily Self Parking Rates for NON- Hotel Guests : vary, from $8.00 to $38.00
- Valet Parking
- Day Rates for general public are available and vary. Do not include in & out privileges.
- Overnight for Hotel Guests (includes unlimited in & out privileges): $33.00
- Oversize charge for Guests (includes unlimited in & out privileges): $38.00
Monterey Parking Garage Information
- Address: 700 Wave Street, Monterey, California
- Four story covered parking with plenty of spaces
- Open 7 days a week, parking may be paid for with credit cards or cash
- For information, call 831-375-4500